The SEIA VIC Annual Conference May 5th – 6th 2021
Solar Energy Installers Association
WHY – We do what we do
We believe that Solar has an important part to play in the future of our society. We believe that our industry should be trusted and respected. We believe that the people who act on behalf of our industry (the installers) also need that respect and therefore need a voice of their own.
HOW – We do what we do
We share our knowledge and experience so our installers will do the right thing by our industry. We give our installers a voice. We lead by example honestly and ethically.
WHAT – Do we do
We give our installers a community where they can voice their opinions and learn from each other. We offer training, advice and industry events that will enhance their businesses.
Our members include:
• The solar Installer
• Major importers and manufacturers of PV panels, inverters, batteries and associated infrastructure
• National Installation Organisations of PV systems for home and business
• Private and Government run education facilities
• Renewable Energy Consultants
• Members of the Public who are interested in, and supportive of, the growth of the Solar Industry in Australia
• Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) trading companies