The SEIA VIC Annual Conference May 5th – 6th 2021
Solar Energy Installers Association
WHY – We do what we do
We believe that Solar has an important part to play in the future of our society. We believe that our industry should be trusted and respected. We believe that the people who act on behalf of our industry (the installers) also need that respect and therefore need a voice of their own.
HOW – We do what we do
We share our knowledge and experience so our installers will do the right thing by our industry. We give our installers a voice. We lead by example honestly and ethically.
WHAT – Do we do
We give our installers a community where they can voice their opinions and learn from each other. We offer training, advice and industry events that will enhance their businesses.
Our members include:
• The solar Installer
• Major importers and manufacturers of PV panels, inverters, batteries and associated infrastructure
• National Installation Organisations of PV systems for home and business
• Private and Government run education facilities
• Renewable Energy Consultants
• Members of the Public who are interested in, and supportive of, the growth of the Solar Industry in Australia
• Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) trading companies
THE SOLAR ENERGY INSTALLERS ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2018 The 2019 SEIA VIC Conference Put these dates in your calendar Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st Feb 2019 This year we are coming to Melbourne as the conference will be held at the Best Western...
THE SOLAR ENERGY INSTALLERS ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2018 As a part of our ongoing commitment to communicate with our members here is our August newsletter. We hope you enjoy the read. The 2019 SEIA VIC Conference Put these dates in your calendar...
Federal Government commits to SRES to 2030 Energy Minister backs down, heeds calls from solar consumers to save SRES. As part of his Energy announcements last week, Minister Angus Taylor has finally heeded calls from solar consumers led by Solar Citizens to rule out...