The SEIA VIC Annual Conference 2022
18th and 19th May 2022
Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre
The SEIA VIC Conference
Here’s what people a saying about the SEIA VIC conference
This is what Solar Installers are saying about the Conference
About our yearly conference.
SEIA Vic is a small solar industry not-for-profit association, who run an installer conference each year, and have so for over 10 years. The conference is created by solar installers for solar installers. The focus and appeal of the SEIA Vic conference is that the content is installer focused and practical in nature. It addresses current installer issues and attempts to provide “practical, real life solutions” We have a product display area which provides networking and sales enquiries, but we do not have any sales oriented presentations during our conference. All presentations are by industry experts and must be relevant to current installer problems and give practical solutions. We are the only solar conference, to our knowledge, that gather all the solar regulators into a single session and have an open Q&A forum. Some say it is like “lambs to the slaughter” bur feedback from both sides suggest it is “the best”
The experience at this conference can’t be found anywhere. It is this great knowledge mix that keeps our conference attendees coming back year after year!
Who Should Attend?
Participants are encouraged to attend from the following areas:
- A Solar Installer looking to educate yourself while networking with industry peers
- An importer or manufacturer of PV panels, inverters, batteries and associated infrastructure wanting to educate the Installers of what you can provide them
- A National Installation Organisation of PV systems for home and business
- A Private or Government run education facility
- A Renewable Energy Consultants
There will be something of interest and importance to you plus you can also network with many industry professionals.
Why go to the SEIA conference?
- Gain a better knowledge of what industry trends and changes are affecting the Solar Installer
- Gain valuable insights from industry leaders from government and electrical companies
- Meet with manufacturers and find out what’s new and what products you can be using in your Solar business
- Network with industry peers
- Go to a conference that is created for you the installer