Solar Analytics today announced the release of Integrated+ allowing consumption data to be pulled from retail meters, avoiding the need for additional consumption metering.
This groundbreaking release follows successful trial in Victoria and extends the program to all eligible homes in the NEM. Integrated+ is enabled by the Federal Government Consumer Data Right program and the brilliant data science team at Solar Analytics.
How it works
Integrated+ is simple, fast and remotely enabled with the click of a button.
- Solar Analytics automatically detects PV only sites
- Owner is invited to check eligibility and get retailer consent for data sharing
- Consumption data is collected from retail meter
- Solar data is collected from solar inverter
Integrated+ has a unique feature set solving many typical problems.
- No hardware or installation required
- Consumption data flows 10 minutes after approval
- Perfect data alignment between retail bill and app
- 90 days of historical data automatically backloaded
- 5 minute data on >75% of sites
- Live solar data
Day behind consumption data
Integrated+ is perfectly suited to eligible solar owners who can’t or won’t install consumption meters.
- PV only sites using Goodwe, GE, Fronius, Sungrow or LG inverters
- Customers of Origin, AGL or Energy Australia (remainder to come in late 2023)
- NEM network areas only
- Sites with remote retail meters
- New or existing solar sites