The SEIA Vic Annual Conference 2020
Dates and Place:
CPD Points have been allocated for the conference
About our yearly conference.
The Solar Energy Installers Association of Victoria Conference brings together a mixture of older experienced Installers who have the practical knowledge of years of experience, and younger innovative Installers that are all over new technology. The experience at this conference can’t be found anywhere. It is this great knowledge mix that keeps our conference attendees coming back year after year!
Who Should Attend?
Participants are encouraged to attend from the following areas:
- A Solar Installer looking to educate yourself while networking with industry peers
- An importer or manufacturer of PV panels, inverters, batteries and associated infrastructure wanting to educate the Installers of what you can provide them
- A National Installation Organisation of PV systems for home and business
- A Private or Government run education facility
- A Renewable Energy Consultants
There will be something of interest and importance to you plus you can also network with many industry professionals.
Why go to the SEIA conference?
- Gain a better knowledge of what industry trends and changes are affecting the Solar Installer
- Gain valuable insights from industry leaders from government and electrical companies
- Meet with manufacturers and find out what’s new and what products you can be using in your Solar business
- Network with industry peers
- Go to a conference that is targeted to you the installer